Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sick Day!!

Oh Is a SIck friday for me... Actually yesterday while working im still fine..suddenly after lunch i start to get running nose den shivering!! Whole body aching, fever & really don't feel good.

My sweet 2 buddies keep on checking out on me & check whether im still okie to continue working, if not go home & rest. At my first tot, i still can endure until knock off time.. but reali very uncomfortable. So lucky that, my colleague don't mind to send me home. "Thanks Samy"!!

The moment i reached home, my whole body so hot. I quickly grab some bread to eat before my med. After med, i immediately went to sleep.

The whole night just don't feel good... Currently, i felt better already. Will be going to c doctor later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home