Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My 4th Day in China!!

Currently now at Mei Shan (China).We are shifted to the new hotel today, is a 5* hotel. Damn cool man..... the moment i open the door.... there's a "Plasma tv", "Computer", damn cool toilet.. big mirror.."Reali cool & nice place" GOOD!!! The best things is, i can access to internet & chat wif frenes.. Now at my relative room having party.. some of them playing poker card, some chatting wif tour guide n me myself... "suf net". hahahahah ^^V.

Well... so far until now... this trip is reali veri wonderful, tired, unforgetable trip... alot of happening things around.. n so far for this trip i almost took a few times plane le.. i thk abt 6 times flying here & there... hee ^^ GUY & GALS..tel u ah..China custom is damN stupid strict... I can't believe their security is more stricter then singapore.. **faint** alrite... going to do my own stuff already... bb every1.. will come back & contiune my diary to u all...

Muacks.. MIss singapore food " chay kew tiao, you tiao, laska, roti prata ...etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home